I'll tell you how many. 26 is how many. There are three little nieces that are so looking forward to Kim to get hom--and preferably without those glasses.
Kim 007 comin atcha live. We thought of you when we sang "The Lord is my shepherd" the round version at the campfire this weekend. Remember how you were always the last one singing? It gave us all a good chuckle to think of you. Hang in there 007.
9 comments:
I'll tell you how many. 26 is how many. There are three little nieces that are so looking forward to Kim to get hom--and preferably without those glasses.
I know, I only wish she were getting home to somewhere where I am!!!
We're counting! --Mom
Suzy, it's a good thing you're 4,000+ miles away, because otherwise you would be in serious trouble for putting up that picture!!!!!!!!!
Danielle-- I could be coming home to where you are . . . if you come out to Provo!
Only 27 days until I see you all again!
Kim 007 comin atcha live. We thought of you when we sang "The Lord is my shepherd" the round version at the campfire this weekend. Remember how you were always the last one singing? It gave us all a good chuckle to think of you. Hang in there 007.
What the heck are you talking about Kim? Those are my sunglasses and they look HOT on you! :) Only 27 more days until you can wear them again!!!
Unless I step on them first, Hez.
Janel's just jealous because she can't pull off the 80s aves like Kim and I can.
WOWIE!!!! Moooove over Tom Cruise!
Post a Comment