Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
Eliza loved watching this! Thanks, K.
My favorite part is that Cindy's pants are about to fall off her bum! Ha!Only 20 days to go!
those genie pants are genius, suz and hez.
Ha ha! I love how short Cindy's body looks with those pants on.
I think it's funny that Kim points out that the pants are almost off Cindy. Don't you remember the diaper and tummy touching with Bec? All I remember was that Kim had plumber inklings.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Eliza loved watching this! Thanks, K.
My favorite part is that Cindy's pants are about to fall off her bum! Ha!
Only 20 days to go!
those genie pants are genius, suz and hez.
Ha ha! I love how short Cindy's body looks with those pants on.
I think it's funny that Kim points out that the pants are almost off Cindy. Don't you remember the diaper and tummy touching with Bec? All I remember was that Kim had plumber inklings.
Post a Comment