Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kitty in the corner (of Jordy's garage)

Last week Mark got a phone call. He took it to the bedroom, so I couldn't hear. After he hung up he called Sage and Eliza to come look at something on the computer with him. When I snuck up behind them to get in on the big secret, I found them oohing and aahing at this picture: AND discussing which cat they'd like to bring home.
Which was followed by our morning prayer where Sage prayed "Thank you that we can probably see and pet the kitties sometime."
I can't wait to return the favor when Micah gets older.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Tricky cat lovers! Can you imagine what Eliza would do with one more cat in her crib? Suffocate?

Linda said...

Looks like a DANGEROUS email to me! --Mom

Becca said...

Micah will be a cat lover, just like Mark.

Kimberly said...

How come cats don't scare Eliza the way the dog at the birthday party did?

Cindy T. said...

ahhhhh...... how cute! I think the cutest is the one in the middle!