Sunday, May 17, 2009

We miss Kimmie

While you were away, Kim, we asked the grandkids to say a word or two. Please view the following video and pay special attention to the tender way Liza avoids looking at the camera! Ha. Hope your day is good.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Big girl Amy! I love how confused Eliza is, calling Micah Kim and looking all around the room for Kim!

Kimberly said...

You guys are the best ever!!!!!
I love you all too (including Eliza, even though she won't look in the camera)!
By the way, the first time I watched this video, it kept freezing up, and it stopped right on Becca making that face. Nice one, Bec.

janel said...

Eliza is just following in her Aunt Kim's footsteps and gets a little distracted by the babies...

Hez said...

Even though Eliza looks like she's looking at Micah, she was looking for Auntie Kim all the time! --Mom

Becca said...

Micah couldn't even think of anything to say, he misses you so much. :)