Monday, May 11, 2009

Party, IKEA style

You know it's time for a Wilson party when the street is transformed into a Subaru used car lot, and when the window looks like this.

(Pay no attention to the unfinished addition room behind the glass. At least Dad's jeans are down now.)

P.S. We didn't have to label Becca's because hers was the one with crusty OJ in the bottom.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

So classic Wilson! I can tell Mom is home and in her element again.
I feel honored that you noted my absence. We'll have to really party it up when I get back!

Danielle said...

Ha, the two sure signs! Nice. And also when kids are running around not fully clad in the front yard. (At least this time they had genie pants and underwear on.)

krista said...

Where's Hot Krista's that Danielle vandalized to say Not Krista's? That's the real question.

Becca said...

Crusty oj? Yeah right, no one even labeled me a cup. Quite the shaft, I had to label my own and then leave oj overnight in it. ps--we should have more family parties, that genie display was hilarious!

Linda said...

We missed you, Kim! --Mom

Danielle said...

Must defend myself, I did NOT write that message on Krista's cup. It is clearly Janel's handwriting.