
Rich holding Lily in front of the Dome of the Rock, Jerusalem.

Rich at the Louvre.
Rich in front of some nasty skulls in a museum in Paris. 
Rich and the Christmas Eiffel tower in blue.

Rich and a frog. In Paris. I better stop narrating because I'm out of my league now.


After Rich left for college nine months ago, Sage and Eliza continually asked when we would next see him. Each time we pulled up at Mom and Dad's, they would ask, "Is Richie going to scare us this time?"
And when they saw his blue car they would get excited (even when it was on a jack in the driveway). In fact, Sage regularly compared other blue cars on the road to Rich's. "That blue one is like Richie's, but it doesn't have a rack on top." or "That one doesn't have four doors like Richie's."Rich may ride a mean motorcycle, but he is a huge softie with his nieces.


They can hardly believe the good news that he is back for the summer.
And that he is the big 1-9 today. Happy birthday, little bro. Is it time for a Ruby River repeat? Or a closet clean out, with free services provided by me?!?
I hope you have a good celebration, Rich. But just remember to not eat too much oily cookie dough today. Or ride on a chair that's being pulled behind a truck. Or make a homemade bomb. Etc.
3 comments:
Nice recap Janel! But I think the next Wilson Watch Blog should have the write-up he submitted for his English class on riding the chair behind the car. I hear it received rave reviews...I'd like to enjoy the fun as well! --Mom
Happy birthday, Rich!!! We are planning to have Jacob snuggle right up you when we come to stay this weekend. And I think you may be forced to work on cars and roofs with him, since he had so much fun doing it last time.
Yay Richie! I can't wait till you take Micah on the dirt bike with you. I'm glad you're back for summer! JJ-I think that's a picture of a green cougar or leopard or something, not a frog.
Post a Comment