Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
What a cutiehead! Perhaps Sarah can photoshop off the face painting... :) On second thought, na, it makes it all the more accurate.
She IS talented! And so classic little boy look that Jacob has in number 2!
I've always thought Jacob was a cutie pie!
Those photos are vintage Sarah. Adorable!
Can Jacob come live with us for a bit? Like a few years?
Yay! I'm so glad you got those from Sarah-- I've been dying for you to see them!
Hez,how dare you suggest removing the J from his cheek. It was so expertly placed by yours truly. Danielle, those pics are priceless.
:) You guys are awesome! It was so fun to catch up in CA!! xoxo
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a cutiehead! Perhaps Sarah can photoshop off the face painting... :) On second thought, na, it makes it all the more accurate.
She IS talented! And so classic little boy look that Jacob has in number 2!
I've always thought Jacob was a cutie pie!
Those photos are vintage Sarah. Adorable!
Can Jacob come live with us for a bit? Like a few years?
Yay! I'm so glad you got those from Sarah-- I've been dying for you to see them!
Hez,
how dare you suggest removing the J from his cheek. It was so expertly placed by yours truly.
Danielle, those pics are priceless.
:) You guys are awesome! It was so fun to catch up in CA!! xoxo
Post a Comment