Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
I think "it" really is "she."
boy
I don't care which it is. I'm just happy you're finding out so I can do my proper duty as "future favorite aunt" and buy all the cute clothes for him/her for the next four months. Yey!
Girl? Just a random guess. Actually, it depends on how big your bum is, though...hehe Ask Becca what that theory is, exactly - I forgot.
I think boy, but I hope girl!
XY
i vote ggggggggggggirl!!!!!!!!!! oh wait, i already know...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I think "it" really is "she."
boy
I don't care which it is. I'm just happy you're finding out so I can do my proper duty as "future favorite aunt" and buy all the cute clothes for him/her for the next four months. Yey!
Girl? Just a random guess. Actually, it depends on how big your bum is, though...hehe Ask Becca what that theory is, exactly - I forgot.
Girl? Just a random guess. Actually, it depends on how big your bum is, though...hehe Ask Becca what that theory is, exactly - I forgot.
I think boy, but I hope girl!
XY
i vote ggggggggggggirl!!!!!!!!!! oh wait, i already know...
Post a Comment