Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
Nice! I don't think I could get CIndy's hair to do that if I tried. Most of it is in the back, anyway.
Thanks to Kim!
well, we better put one on of Micah, he might give Lily a run for her money.
Yes, I claim the inspiration for Lily's stylin' mohawk. Next Becca needs to post a picture of the fro-hawk I gave Micah yesterday. Any other babies ready to model? I'm willing to keep practicing!
You should have seen Micah's hair yesterday!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice! I don't think I could get CIndy's hair to do that if I tried. Most of it is in the back, anyway.
Thanks to Kim!
well, we better put one on of Micah, he might give Lily a run for her money.
Yes, I claim the inspiration for Lily's stylin' mohawk. Next Becca needs to post a picture of the fro-hawk I gave Micah yesterday. Any other babies ready to model? I'm willing to keep practicing!
You should have seen Micah's hair yesterday!
Post a Comment