Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jordy!


It's hard to believe Jordan's only been a part of our Wilson extended family for a few years. I'm sure that Sage and Eliza can't remember a time when he wasn't around to play, tease and wrestle with them. I'm grateful Jordan (and Becca too!) was around during the year that Mark commuted to Salt Lake, and during my pregnancy. Eliza, especially, loved and worshipped Jordan. It wasn't hard for me to dig out a bunch of pictures of Jordan (and Becca) doing all kinds of fun things with my girls. The hard part was narrowing them down. Happy Birthday, Jordan.

A big snow of 2007 when I was too cold to go outside. No matter; Becca and Jordan did all the work.
A (different) snowy day at the Funk cabin.

Jordan holding Cindy at the hospital.

Jordan carrying Lily in the sling in Jerusalem

Teaching Sage a few construction management tricks
(PS Sage didn't want me to put this picture in. "I don't like my hair.")

Jordy and Becca sharing some cheese fries with the little moocher

Sometimes Jordy was the only one who could (or would take the time to) get Eliza to eat her food. In this case, it was no problem for Eliza to down my expensive drink.

Everyone wants to invite Jordan on their hiking trips now.
Jordan and Jacob

Scooter fun


Jordan helping Eliza to not fall off the merry-go-round at Paragonah

Not pictured: Jordy rescuing a vomiting Eliza who had popped a paintball in her mouth during church

Not blogged about: Adam's birthday. That was his birthday present.

4 comments:

Linda said...

What did we ever do in this family without Jordan?

Danielle said...

Jordan is always right there to pitch in. I wish I could pitch in a little with Micah in return! (Jacob now always specifies between him and Jordan Peel by calling him "Becca's Jordan")

Tittel Tribune said...

What would OUR family ever do without him!?! Aren't we all blessed to have him a part of our lives. He is a choice spirit of our Father.

Becca said...

No kidding! I'm just glad I had enough in savings to bribe him to marry me. :) What a lucky girl I am!!!