Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
Dora?
Just kidding. Obviously it is the babe in red.
Yeah, no fair looking cute on a car trip, Suzy. (PS I hope Eliza wasn't just picking her nose.)
wowie zowie! No wonder Corey's sticking around.
Eliza looks like she could be a model for one of those "finger-lickin' good" commercials. And Suzy just looks like a model period. How did we get such a babe in our family?
It runs in the family!
let's just say if I ever have hair like liza's then I'll be happy :) ha ha thanks guys you're too nice.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Dora?
Just kidding. Obviously it is the babe in red.
Yeah, no fair looking cute on a car trip, Suzy. (PS I hope Eliza wasn't just picking her nose.)
wowie zowie! No wonder Corey's sticking around.
Eliza looks like she could be a model for one of those "finger-lickin' good" commercials. And Suzy just looks like a model period. How did we get such a babe in our family?
It runs in the family!
let's just say if I ever have hair like liza's then I'll be happy :) ha ha thanks guys you're too nice.
Post a Comment