Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You must neither smile nor laugh

You just can't beat "I'm an old lady with a stick and a staff" for family home evening games.



Except, maybe, by "Kitty, kitty in the corner," but Lily can't run yet.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh, I would have definitely lost seeing those old ladies!!!! They are so funny. Let's play that in Paragonah. Lily looks super chubby in that picture.

Becca said...

well, Lily will just have to learn to run real quick, or else she'll be the middle for quite a while.

krista said...

Lily kind of looks like a bug with those gogs on. Hilarious. Didn't you wet your pants once while we played that game?

janel said...

Ha ha, Krista. I don't think so. But way to try and rile up some action.

Linda said...

I'm laughing just seeing those "old ladies" with their sticks & staffs! Ha! -Mom

Hez said...

All I can say is that I would not be able to resist smiling or laughing. In fact, I couldn't resist or stop when I read this! Hah!