Friday, March 27, 2009

Camelfitz

I've been working to compile and organize everyone's Israel pictures and couldn't help but notice this one. How did Mom and Dad know, when they named their 5th daughter, that she would take after her Biblical namesake so well? Not everyone looks good sitting on and lighting off a camel. And the fact that I'm failing to post my own camel photo shoot is proof of that.

These next two are possibly the funniest shots in the entire batch of Israel pics. (I'm talking like 1800 pics.)

Perhaps if construction management doesn't work out for the T's, they can try being Bedouins?

5 comments:

Linda said...

Classics! --Mom

Danielle said...

Not only looking good on a camel, but looking good 8 months pregnant!! Those pictures are hilarious.

Becca said...

Nice! Jordan and Rebekah Camelfitz, the beoudins--I like it! ps--a nice baggy hoody hides a lot.

krista said...

I think Jordan looks just like Mr. Camello! Ha! Not everyone has skills like that. Next we need the post of him flexing next to the discus thrower in Rome.

Danielle said...

A nice baggy tent couldn't have hidden my belly at 8 months pregnant.