Saturday, March 7, 2009

How to cope with a bad haircut

1. Smile and live it up

2. Zoom in on the eyes

3. Go boating--people will think it's just wind blown

4. Get some new teeth

5. Hold a lot of kids all at once--no one will even look at you

6. Try and block all photos

7. Put a big bow on your head--make sure the bow is at least as big as your head


8. Make choice facial expressions


9. Wear a hat

10. Get a fohawk

11. Sit in the pillbug chair and just laugh

12. Go naked. You could be bald and people wouldn't notice

13. Hi boys! A side pony always helps

14. Or just bare your teeth. Notice Rich using the hat technique in back.

15. Does she even have hair?

16. Scream really loud

17. Wear a sweatband

18. Just think, it could always be worse...


9 comments:

Hez said...

BWAHAHA!!! Hmmm, I did notice one choice individual was missing...I think you should have included "dye it red" or "perm it"...:) I do appreciate that there was not "spike it" as a solution accompanied by a picture of me in 6th grade. Much appreciated.

Danielle said...

I'm sure Heather's picture was only missing because Krista didn't know where it was. And now, she'll go find it.

Danielle said...

Thanks for the tip. Maybe I should go for the big bow solution; I already used it for a good ten years of my life. (PS. A way to cope with a bad haircut is NOT to send the picture to Krista and tell her not to post it anywhere.)

Linda said...

All I can say is "big bangs" of the past aren't even in the competition any more. --Mom

janel said...

I'm with Uncle Lloyd's idea--No one's looking at his hair when (as Mark says) he's got one cheek in the pillbug chair and that grin on his face! (I only wish we had that pillbug chair around for distraction when "hairspray and height" were my motto.)

Becca said...

I especially like the picture with Jordan holding the kids--Jacob's foot is right in Cindy's face! He he. Another reassuring post, coming up DW.

Hez said...

Or you could go Palestinian style-- with a wrap that completely covers the offending haircut.

Suzy said...

HA! I love our family. And our awful haircuts.

Danielle said...

Nice additions! I knew Heather would make it on sometime.