Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
Hey, Kim said, what time did Becca post that blog? 4:00 a.m. taking care of the former cone head, current cutie? --Mom
I wish the cone had stayed, then you could have a little something more to hold onto up there...
I think that's what arms are for, Krista.
That makes me feel better than all of Krista's efforts. And I will feel best of all when I can hold him and kiss his head myself.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey, Kim said, what time did Becca post that blog? 4:00 a.m. taking care of the former cone head, current cutie? --Mom
I wish the cone had stayed, then you could have a little something more to hold onto up there...
I think that's what arms are for, Krista.
That makes me feel better than all of Krista's efforts. And I will feel best of all when I can hold him and kiss his head myself.
Post a Comment