HA!!!! You should make a book of all Jordan's great poses. Those are so funny. I bet Heather could add some pics to this post. (clicking heels in front of Dome of the Rock etc)
There I was, laughing at Jordie, when all of a sudden I scrolled down and saw that beautiful picture of Rich and me. I love my face, and that's all there is to it.
4 comments:
Now that's one theatrical bunch! --Mom
Who knew they put harps on baseball caps?
HA!!!! You should make a book of all Jordan's great poses. Those are so funny. I bet Heather could add some pics to this post. (clicking heels in front of Dome of the Rock etc)
There I was, laughing at Jordie, when all of a sudden I scrolled down and saw that beautiful picture of Rich and me. I love my face, and that's all there is to it.
Post a Comment