Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Becca.

Hey everyone, this is Rich. I know I swore I would never write a blog as long as the sun is still producing heat, but since I am hacking into the account to do this, I think it qualifies more as a black op, so here goes.

Here are some pictures of Becca that are fairly choice.


Because you can just never have a big enough icicle

Sometimes a caption isn't really necessary

Because no one is easier to steal cheese fries from

There's not much a demolition derby won't fix

I never got a candy necklace...so lucky :)








Biking by Provo Canyon...just be glad someone has pants on in this picture

Bunnicula


Tiki Becca


The boogers help reeds stay in the oboe, I think

frio

5 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Rich, with a blog post like that we may force you to hack into the blog more often. Becca, these pictures describe perfectly some of those great memories we have of you. Thanks for all the great times.
Lovies

Suzy said...

Whoa that's a lotta love comin from Rich to post a blog! Keep em coming Richie!!!! and of course Happy Birthday Becca!! My favorite is the reeds in the nose. :) so typical

Tittel Tribune said...

the many faces of becca ;) I can hardly stand it - not knowing you for all of your life - I have missed out on sooooo much!
I posted for ya too, Becster. see my blog at tittelfitztribune.blogspot.com
Happy birthday! xxxmommatooo

krista said...

All the pictures of you with reeds in your nose and being Bunnicula cracked me up! How did you get so hilarious in your life!!!!

Danielle said...

Oops, that was Danielle.