Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
Now that's a photo essay! Did you notice the man who ran the stand laughing in the background?
I did notice him! That makes me really miss Suzy and Grandpa Boosky...
The guy in the background looks like he wishes he were the fish at this point.
Boo ya. I take full credit for it--I took it. Thank you, thank you. :)
If you love that picture, you'll have to see some of the ones we took the fish restaurant tonight. Oh yeah!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Now that's a photo essay! Did you notice the man who ran the stand laughing in the background?
I did notice him! That makes me really miss Suzy and Grandpa Boosky...
The guy in the background looks like he wishes he were the fish at this point.
Boo ya. I take full credit for it--I took it. Thank you, thank you. :)
If you love that picture, you'll have to see some of the ones we took the fish restaurant tonight. Oh yeah!
Post a Comment