
Wait, I think she's losing ground.

That's right, Lily. Way to take her out.

Three darn cute Wilson grandkids. We call them the dark one, the white one, and the yellow one. (Good luck in the hospital under the lights tonight, Micah.)
Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other



7 comments:
I think the last pic should have the caption of goldilocks and the 3 babies. The big, medium, and small one. But look at the pic with Lily on Amy--what is Amy doing? She's not going to tolerate that kind of treatment without giving a square hit to Lily's jaw.
So cute! I love to see competitive babies living up to their parents ideals.
Just wait until Micah gets bigger-- he'll probably take them both on. Also, I think Bryce is helping Amy cheat.
My favorite pose is the third; now that's kissin' cousins at its best! --Mom
Oh look at those cute babies... I love them!!! It's so fun to see them all close together.
huh LAR ious!
don't worry--the yellow one is no longer yellow, and has gained 15 oz. in 5 days! tell amy and lily they better watch out, here comes the heavyweight
Post a Comment