Wilsons reporting for duty at Ammunition Hill (battleground about 2 miles from our home for one of the bloodiest showdowns in the 1967 6-Day War). Be warned, the following photos may be graphic.
Wilson Troops check out the trenches.
Privates Suzy and Heather are on the lookout. Suddenly we hear, "Enemy on the left flank!"
The troops duck for cover wherever they can find it! Even Private Heather, wounded in the onslaught, staggers from behind the disabled tank.
Lieutenant Kim refuses to leave her comrade behind despite the shrieking!
Thank goodness . . . we made it out alive, but the Lieutenant's the only one in the mood to celebrate. She enjoys a few chin-ups in a wild display of excitement and then orders the rest of her regimen to their bunkers for a nap and P-rations (pita, that is).
**Stay tuned for more exciting adventures of the Wilsons in Israel saga.
--Mom
6 comments:
Just for the record, Mom did this blog post all by herself. Way to go, Mom!
Also, you can thank Mom for censoring some of the more gruesome photos (like Heather getting her head blown off by the tank)
Mom, way to go! I bet no enemy could get through with Privates Suzy and Heather on the lookout like that. I wish I could have some p-rations. I miss you guys.
Looks like the pre-footage for "Saving Private Wilson"? Haircuts are looking good, guys!
Watch out, your reporting skills may just bring you an offer from the Associated Press and get you assigned to Afganistan, Gaza or something really scary like the West Bank or something! ;) C
Nice one Mom! I just thought that someone should tell private Suzy that if the tank struck a hard object, that seat might be a little painful... Better call in Lieutenant Kim to take care of her wounds if that happens.
Mom way to go on your first blog post ever!!! Pictures and everything! Woo woo
ps I'm proud to claim that I took the fourth picture, thank you.
Post a Comment