Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
The Next Karate Kid
We had no idea what Amy's aspirations in life were until we caught her in bed dreaming this morning. As you can see, she is happily dreaming of becoming the next karate kid and starring in Karate Kid IV.
6 comments:
I think little Amy-san is dreaming of a hot Mr. Miyagi to join her in the 97th weight percentile.
Now that's a girl who knows how to dream! What a fun picture. --Mom
I just scrolled in on Amy's photo and ...well, just look. Despite the deceptive smile, she's really having a hair-raising dream! --Mom
That little chunker is so cute!!! I love her fuzz hair and sweet smile. I bet she already outweighs Mr. Miyagi. Well, almost.
She wouldn't even have to learn karate. She's probably chunky enough that she could just sit on her opponent to take them out.
well, what do you feed her, dew and universe juice?
Post a Comment