
Did you know that Suzy and Amy have a special bond? Their names both end in Y. I guess Danielley, Janelly, Kimmy, Becky, Hezzy, Richy, Mommy, Daddy could contest that they also have those last letters, but Suz is the only one who uses her Y regularly. I'll just go by "Krist" as Laura B calls me.
8 comments:
Cindy and Lily are stars too. And I realized the other day that all of their middle names come from their grandmas! (Rose, Jean, Linda) Cool. Adam is the un-star in his family since his siblings ALL end in y except him.
Do Eliza and I get points for Joy? (I already know Bryce's answer to that.) And does Sage get points for Sageroony? (If that's how you spell it?) Okay, fine, Suzy's the weeener.
Marie sounds like it ends in "y." Does that count? --Mom
Mom, when I read your comment it looked like you wrote "Marmie" instead of Marie. Ha! I shouldn't read small letters late at night.
ha I did not expect to find a post about me on here. Why thanks :) However, not to throw a loophole in the Y theorY, I think that in realitY, our bond comes from the fact that we share the same birthdaY eh?
ps remember how Mark didn't want Sage to be called "Sagey" ha ha so you just add another syllable or two in her name and then it's fine :)
Hey! What about Kimberly??? That is definitely a legitimate Y, while Suzy's is just a nickname. Also you forgot Becca Booey! :)
Everyone's trying to defend their y ends, and I think Hezzy is the only name that there's really no hope for. :)
True Hez. I was trying to be nice and include you.
Post a Comment