As I was reading this post (which is quite clever, smarty Krista), Eliza walked into the room, holding a phone under her ear, and I heard this two-sided conversation: "Did you have a baby?" "Yes, last night I had a baby. His name was Jesus." Also, I think it's a dog under that beautiful apron of Eliza's.
6 comments:
That is something Jacob has never once even thought to try. Good thing.
As I was reading this post (which is quite clever, smarty Krista), Eliza walked into the room, holding a phone under her ear, and I heard this two-sided conversation: "Did you have a baby?" "Yes, last night I had a baby. His name was Jesus."
Also, I think it's a dog under that beautiful apron of Eliza's.
Now Eliza just walked by and saw the picture of her in this post (from a distance) and said "Hey, that's me when I was a pig!"
You can always count on children for one thing . . . to be full of unexpected surprises! -Mom
I couldn't stop laughing when I read your comments. Ha. Liza is the funniest 2 year old ever.
I LOVE our family!!!
Post a Comment