Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
Do you like how only Sage and Jacob could drag their eyes away from "Poo Panda" to smile at the camera?
Ha ha ha! Everyone come back. Pleeeease?!
I have about 50 pics ready to post (1/3 ready) if I can just troubleshoot my problems. More pics to come! (I hope) I may require a little technical support from Kim first.
Oops, I mean the blue snowman... that picture of the kids all glazed over is hilarious!!
Thirst Aid lives on forever.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Do you like how only Sage and Jacob could drag their eyes away from "Poo Panda" to smile at the camera?
Ha ha ha! Everyone come back. Pleeeease?!
I have about 50 pics ready to post (1/3 ready) if I can just troubleshoot my problems. More pics to come! (I hope) I may require a little technical support from Kim first.
Oops, I mean the blue snowman... that picture of the kids all glazed over is hilarious!!
Thirst Aid lives on forever.
Post a Comment