Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
When was THAT and where was I? (Gotta love Bryce's tongue pose)
Yeah, where were you, JJ when Hez was condemning me for not helping build the fort?! Probably watching Micah. :)
Sweet work Bryce, Richard, Hez, Dad . . . but especially tireless Bryce! Curses Dec. rains! :(
I was amazed when we pulled up to that fort! And the hilarious green snowman wearing "Thirst Aid"!!
hey guys, its rich. i kindof got a blog
So Rich, where's your blog info?
Condemning you, what the heck are you talking about Becca?
i think my blog address is http://richthewilson.blogspot.com/i might make it a cooking blog? i'm not sure yet :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
When was THAT and where was I? (Gotta love Bryce's tongue pose)
Yeah, where were you, JJ when Hez was condemning me for not helping build the fort?! Probably watching Micah. :)
Sweet work Bryce, Richard, Hez, Dad . . . but especially tireless Bryce! Curses Dec. rains! :(
I was amazed when we pulled up to that fort! And the hilarious green snowman wearing "Thirst Aid"!!
hey guys, its rich. i kindof got a blog
So Rich, where's your blog info?
Condemning you, what the heck are you talking about Becca?
i think my blog address is http://richthewilson.blogspot.com/
i might make it a cooking blog? i'm not sure yet :)
Post a Comment