Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
I do love the new you . . . but I love the old you too! :)
Cute! Does this mean you got your exercise goal and Dad funded it? A haircut is a great way to lose a pound, don't you think?
za za zing!!! You look hot!
What can I say, my wife is beautiful! (Both before and after the hair cut.) :o)
Looking good! (I like FINALLY seeing a glimpse of your apartment, too!)
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!! I likey.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I do love the new you . . . but I love the old you too! :)
Cute! Does this mean you got your exercise goal and Dad funded it? A haircut is a great way to lose a pound, don't you think?
za za zing!!! You look hot!
What can I say, my wife is beautiful! (Both before and after the hair cut.) :o)
Looking good! (I like FINALLY seeing a glimpse of your apartment, too!)
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!! I likey.
Post a Comment