Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
That was the best slide ever!
whoever built that is cool
Awesome! Eliza was so brave-- I would have been a lot more scared than that if I had slid off the slide!
it kind of looks like Eliza is screaming her head off there when her shoe comes off. i guess you can't blame her since she did go over the edge once...
Way to go Adam and Jordan! And the brave sliders as well . . . What a perfect activity to capitalize on the arctic blast over Christmas here in Provo!
Eliza's laugh at the end is awesome.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That was the best slide ever!
whoever built that is cool
Awesome! Eliza was so brave-- I would have been a lot more scared than that if I had slid off the slide!
it kind of looks like Eliza is screaming her head off there when her shoe comes off. i guess you can't blame her since she did go over the edge once...
Way to go Adam and Jordan! And the brave sliders as well . . . What a perfect activity to capitalize on the arctic blast over Christmas here in Provo!
Eliza's laugh at the end is awesome.
Post a Comment