Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
I know! Don't even try to read anything to Micah if Mom's just had a chance--he wants nothing but the best!
even if he did think the birthday cake w/candle in It Looked Like Spilled Milk was the temple!
I seriously think she read with Amy for hours and hours. Amy hasn't been the same since she left--sad, depressed, missing grandma.
Sweet memories . . . all!
So true. I need Mom to read all the books longer than Marvin the Ape to my kids.
speaking of Marvin the Ape, Amy has to point out the ostrich and the black cat hidden in every picture. she doesn't care about the storyline or marvin anymore.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I know! Don't even try to read anything to Micah if Mom's just had a chance--he wants nothing but the best!
even if he did think the birthday cake w/candle in It Looked Like Spilled Milk was the temple!
I seriously think she read with Amy for hours and hours. Amy hasn't been the same since she left--sad, depressed, missing grandma.
Sweet memories . . . all!
So true. I need Mom to read all the books longer than Marvin the Ape to my kids.
speaking of Marvin the Ape, Amy has to point out the ostrich and the black cat hidden in every picture. she doesn't care about the storyline or marvin anymore.
Post a Comment