Friday, November 19, 2010

I can't believe it's been a year

8 comments:

janel said...

I love so many things about this movie clip--Corey's little shimmy, Jacob's blank and unabashed stares, Eliza running gleefully away, and the fact that Lily thinks that Codee is Kim.

janel said...

And how did I miss Suzy's beautifulness and Uncle Lloyd's dance at 0:06 seconds?

Linda said...

Let the good times roll! :)

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
krista said...

I think it is hilarious that JJ pointed out all the little funny things about that movie. You should probably be reading The Escape of Marvin the Ape.

Becca said...

yeah, party on you non-newlyweds! time for real life to begin. honeymoon's over!

Hez said...

Holy SMOKES! That's crazy it has been a whole year. Wowieeeee!

Suzy said...

WE can't believe it's been a year either!!! Now we're on the downhill slope....haha NOT!!!! (psych..) :)
We were looking through wedding pictures on Saturday and there are a ton that I've just never got around to doing anything with, and loooooots of good ones of fam! maybe I'll do a gargantuan post one of these days with a lot of the cute ones. Or maybe I'll just put it in a powerpoint and email it out. Lovies.

ps Janage thanks for 1st taking and 2nd analyzing every second of that movie :)

pps does anyone have photos from our luncheon? I don't think I have ever seen any.

ppps I think this gargantuan comment will suffice for the gargantuan post I mentioned!