If it makes you feel any better, if I don't do Amy's hair before I work, Bryce thinks it is funny to leave it out of the piggies, and it is crazy like Micah's. I also enjoy the pentagon one!
I love his face in the first one! It reminds me of Jacob's face in this post (3rd picture down): http://wilsonwatch.blogspot.com/2007/09/white-sands-trip.html. They must be related!
Also, Micah's curls WERE cute! You just happened to find two pictures of out-of-control moments. :)
6 comments:
Ha ha, the second one's the funniest! It's like pentagon shaped head!
The blank stare that accompanies pentagon head is priceless, too.
Oh wow, why didn't you guys say something when I thought his curls were so adorable? Mop top meets Medusa!!!!
If it makes you feel any better, if I don't do Amy's hair before I work, Bryce thinks it is funny to leave it out of the piggies, and it is crazy like Micah's. I also enjoy the pentagon one!
I love his face in the first one! It reminds me of Jacob's face in this post (3rd picture down): http://wilsonwatch.blogspot.com/2007/09/white-sands-trip.html. They must be related!
Also, Micah's curls WERE cute! You just happened to find two pictures of out-of-control moments. :)
Kim, how on earth did you remember that picture of Jacob?!
Post a Comment