Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just a little addition to Janel's post

If I were staying with Janel, the cheese would be safe unless it were grated and there were some nearby food storage buckets for hiding behind. If Jacob were staying with Janel, on the other hand, your cheese might look like this:

It's been known to happen. Multiple times.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ha ha! That's why I like grated cheese-- it's not as easy to determine who the guilty party is. Unless you find her with her head stuck between some plastic buckets, that is!

janel said...

Is this your current block of cheese, Danielle? Like mother like son! Do you hide the wheat kernels, too?!

Linda said...

I love the organized attack. Look at those teeth marks! Ha!

Becca said...

Nice one, Jacob! I guess it's better than eating cheetos, though. He's healthy!

krista said...

I think that Danielle actually did that one. She is a total cheese lover. And I admit that I ate a lot more cheese when I was at their house because it was in one of those big yummy blocks.