Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hiss, I've been robbed

A week and a half ago I bought a 10 pound block of cheese from Sam's Club. Last night Mark opened up the fridge and asked what happened to our cheese. In 9 short days, 10 pounds turned into 1. I wish my bathroom scale worked like that, too.

If I didn't know better, I'd think Danielle might be staying with us.

But an honest evaluation requires that a lot of the glory goes to Lily. She loves her dairy. And her sweets. And anything that doesn't remotely resemble something nutritious.
But who can resist this face?

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't resist that face! If she comes to my house, she can have all the cheese she can hold. I told Adam that our Sam's Club membership is worth it for cheese savings alone.

Kimberly said...

It sounds like Lily takes after her mother (in craving unhealthy foods, I mean). Maybe she could teach Spencer a thing or two about eating enough Dairy while she's at it!

Linda said...

Go cheese! Like mother, like daughter, like grandmother!

Becca said...

Is she eating whipped cream? Way to go, Lilzifats! :)