Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
HA! Bryce could probably be found in the same place. At 3:00 am. (PS- Micah looks older than I've ever seen him in this picture! He's growing up without me!!)
He's probably only in the carb cupboard because he couldn't get to the Fruity/Gummy cupboard like his daddy.
And he appears to be a connoisseur...Oatmeal Squares no less!
Mom, that's Life cereal! But I think Bryce would approve of his food choice.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HA! Bryce could probably be found in the same place. At 3:00 am. (PS- Micah looks older than I've ever seen him in this picture! He's growing up without me!!)
He's probably only in the carb cupboard because he couldn't get to the Fruity/Gummy cupboard like his daddy.
And he appears to be a connoisseur...Oatmeal Squares no less!
Mom, that's Life cereal! But I think Bryce would approve of his food choice.
Post a Comment