Well, Heather has been giving all other aunts a run for their money.
![]() |
| Take a look at this tombstone, complete with marshmallow skeleton. |
![]() |
| I love Eliza's adoring look at Hez prior to our little race across the living room. |
![]() |
| Snuggle time with Auntie Hez |
Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
![]() |
| Take a look at this tombstone, complete with marshmallow skeleton. |
![]() |
| I love Eliza's adoring look at Hez prior to our little race across the living room. |
![]() |
| Snuggle time with Auntie Hez |
5 comments:
Ha ha ha, I also love the adoring look from Liza! I am pretty sure I have long since been displaced as the favorite aunt.
What I want to know is if Hez gave out one fruit snack or the whole package when she was put to the Bingo test. That will tell whether or not she's a nice auntie.
Don't let those grandchildren near her mission papers or their pleas to reject the application based on their dire needs might fall on sympathetic ears!
Oh MAN--I never saw this post, but I'm super duper flattered! It would definitely be my proudest title right now to be labeled favorite aunt!
I'll have it be known that the not-favorite-aunt Becca made that skeleton. :)
Post a Comment