HA HA HA!!!! Funniest pic with the sprinkles ever! Brookie looks so much older. She is so sweet and not even a baby any more. Cindy said, "Does she look a little bit older?"
Not pictured: the awesome JJ planning apple bobbing, spooky house decorating and fire/smores just for our girls' night during priesthood! WONDERWOMAN!!!! And I am a mean mom, for the record. The sprinkles got dumped.
4 comments:
HA HA HA!!!! Funniest pic with the sprinkles ever! Brookie looks so much older. She is so sweet and not even a baby any more. Cindy said, "Does she look a little bit older?"
I want to know if Becca let Micah eat the sprinkles. That would show if she's a nice mom or a mean one.
Oh yeah!!
Not pictured: the awesome JJ planning apple bobbing, spooky house decorating and fire/smores just for our girls' night during priesthood! WONDERWOMAN!!!! And I am a mean mom, for the record. The sprinkles got dumped.
Post a Comment