Raise your hand if you love Kim.
Not pictured: me raising my hand.
Because I actually get to have a free hand or two when Kim is around. Christian gets spoiled then, and so am I.
Who lets Christian bob for apples to his heart's content?
And lets him swing as long as he wants?
And babysits him on the canoe ride?
Kim, that's who.





5 comments:
Too bad Jonathan is not around all the time to get all that loving!
Or at least some of it.
PS. Christian is SO big and really looks like Sage.
We are excited for Kim to come share the loving with Amy and Kevin! Amy still knows that Kim tells great stories on a nightly basis.
I know the Woodburys were disappoinoted I came by myself (without Kim) :( , but fortunately they'll have their time with her in a few short days!
Post a Comment