Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween fun with the Williams!

We stopped by to visit the Williams a few weeks ago and they treated us to an evening of fun. We never get bored of the antics at the Williams home! 

Christian LOVED his first taste of ice cream!


Can you really eat that huge ice cream cone all by yourself, Sage? 


No worries!  Mom's always willing to help out!


The bearded lady

. . . looking very pleased with herself!


Cute Christian


Eliza and her friends show off their witch hairbands


Making some scary witchy faces

Thanks, Williams, for a great night!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Nice work everyone! Looks super fun as always at Williams.

krista said...

My favorite is Liza's scary witchy pose. Kind of reminds me of Danielle's "Hee hee hee, I'm a witch..." video

Danielle said...

HA! I wish I had been there to practice my scary witch line a little more (since I clearly had not perfected it back in the day) and to have some delicious treats.

Linda said...

I wish I'd been there as well to see the fun!