Thursday, August 16, 2012

Spoiled rotten

The kids over here are spoiled to death. Easy access to Grandma's homemade waffles, free lessons on bean picking and hands-on bread making days... and free entertainment with Grandpa on the rider mower, on a ladder in the orchard, or brandishing power tools in the barn. Whatever way you look at it, my kids are spoiled. Not to mention the best benefit of all--Thursday morning irrigation water! (okay, not better than the gparents.) I took the kids out last week, and looked away for a minute. I looked back and Brookie had plopped herself down in a huge puddle while devouring her plum. Micah didn't want to be outdone and sat down right next to her. Then we played out there for at least an hour. What could be more fun?! ps--Brooke is not spoiled with an awesome hairdresser mom.

5 comments:

Linda said...

I love those pics! And Brookie's hairdresser as well.

krista said...

Lucky. I am hungry for homemade waffles just thinking about it...

Kimberly said...

Who needs a swimming pool?

janel said...

Your kids are so lucky to grow up around Grandpa's farm and Grandma's kitchen!!!

Danielle said...

HA HA HA!!! That is true, they are so lucky, and those pictures are hilarious!! Hair, plums, and chilling in that chilly irrigation river with all clothes on. Or most, anyway.