Monday, July 30, 2012

Ah hem

Attention please:
Apparently some sort of epic party was hosted this past month that took a bucket-load of work and was a smashing success! 
So, the real question is...
WHY HAS THERE NOT BEEN A POST ON THE REUNION YET???
Soooome of us are dyin here in El Salvador and want to see some pix and stories. So, this is a call for everyone to either write a little somein somein on what they liked, or a funny thing from the reunion, OR to post your favorite pic. 
Since I am a teacher, I'm assigning you all this homework. If you don't, there will be harsh consequences... :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

sorry hez, I didn't even whip out my camera once that week! Spencer and Mom are the evil ones! Get them! :)

krista said...

Hez,
I am also guilt free since I actually lost my camera on that trip. Don't worry too much though, the shutters wouldn't even open all the way anymore...but alas, no pics to show