Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jacob-isms

Jacob: Who’s Wilverine, from Latter Day Prophets? (Wilford/Wolverine)

Jacob: Sometimes when you laugh really hard, you feel like going potty.

Today after I helped Jacob brush his teeth, he said, “I’m going to smile and do a grumpy face at the same time.” He did a hilarious face with a bared smile and mean eyes, and when I got the camera he said generously, “Take as many pictures as you want.”

Jacob: This is my favorite dinner.
Me: (shocked) THANKS Jacob! That makes me feel really good! (surprised because it was pork chops and salad)
Jacob: No, I mean this  is my favorite dinner: croutons. And this is my favorite fruit: kiwis. And this is my favorite dessert: Peeps.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Ha ha! This was probably a year ago.

krista said...

the funny thing is i can totally picture jacob doing each of those things--especially the crazy face.

Becca said...

HAHAHA!!!! Why is Jacob that hilarious. We made meatballs last night and Micah thought it was so cool that it was Jacob's favorite food