Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
Apparently Micah hasn't quite got the hang of making crazy faces in pictures yet. Don't worry, though-- I'm sure with Becca as a mom he'll learn quickly!
hahahahaha I love his blank stares in the first few!!!
what's the dark gas showing up on Becca's side...the schmooz? i love it, so Becca.
Like mother like son. :)
Ha, Micah is almost as funny as Becca! I haven't seen the classic cinched up hoodie face for a long time!
Micah is obviously a total amateur, but he'll learn. Maybe we need to have Suz and Hez over a few more times.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Apparently Micah hasn't quite got the hang of making crazy faces in pictures yet. Don't worry, though-- I'm sure with Becca as a mom he'll learn quickly!
hahahahaha I love his blank stares in the first few!!!
what's the dark gas showing up on Becca's side...the schmooz? i love it, so Becca.
Like mother like son. :)
Ha, Micah is almost as funny as Becca! I haven't seen the classic cinched up hoodie face for a long time!
Micah is obviously a total amateur, but he'll learn. Maybe we need to have Suz and Hez over a few more times.
Post a Comment