Just a little spot for us to brag shamelessly about each other
I always remember walking into Nielsen's garage with the brand new puppies, only to discover the "missing" Amy snuggled down lusciously amidst the off-limit soft fur balls!
Wow! I think Cindy and Rebecca could use a little long term dog exposure. Unfortunately for them, I am not willing to give it to them.
Your kids are dog lovers! Do you let the dogs into Kevin's crib with him?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I always remember walking into Nielsen's garage with the brand new puppies, only to discover the "missing" Amy snuggled down lusciously amidst the off-limit soft fur balls!
Wow! I think Cindy and Rebecca could use a little long term dog exposure. Unfortunately for them, I am not willing to give it to them.
Your kids are dog lovers! Do you let the dogs into Kevin's crib with him?
Post a Comment