Friday, June 17, 2011

We kissed these tubes good-bye on Tuesday. Brooke's done with the NICU!


Grandma's here to welcome her tome.


Now we can actually give a real baby rides in the swing.


Meeting the Grandparents in Oregon.


Loving baby sister.


Brooke (alien Tittelfitz) getting rid of jaundice.



Me and the sweetie in our favorite nighttime spot.

5 comments:

krista said...

so cute. she looks so precious. why is it the older sibling always wants to push them in the swing--and really hard???

Linda said...

I can speak from experience . . . this Brooke is a keeper!

Danielle said...

She is so sweet. I love these pictures! You look amazing, and good job her for getting rid of the tubes! My favorite is the one where Mom's holding her. And I love how she's meeting the grandparents in Oregon. HA! Good idea to take a picture of that!

janel said...

Yey for Brooke! And for big brother Micah. He looks very proud. I'm guessing Grandma and Grandpa T were beaming on the other side of that laptop!

Suzy said...

yeah brookie!!