~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Itinerary
As you see, our itinerary was very full and very accomplished. Right as we pulled away to come back to Provo, Jacob started to get all sad when he suddenly remembered, "Hey, we never played wif cars, Mom! :("
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Itinerary
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Park time
Henderson has some great parks.
Henderson has some great parks.



Frisbee balancing hats


Danielle and Rebecca cutie

I don't think Danielle or Heather wanted any more photos...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woodbury Family Photos
After church on Sunday, Mom took family photos in the backyard. She got a lot of great photos! (177 to be exact.) Go Mom. It was so hard to choose just a couple. (Danielle, you're responsible for a post of all of your favorites.)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beautiful Weather and Scenery
It was great weather. And so green. Again, be jealous.
beautiful Henderson road
Adam's project: the front yard. He spent a lot of time working on the sprinklers and replanting the grass while we were there. They even got a fake owl to scare away the pesky pigeons who would come munch on the grass seed. Jacob and Cindy were really good at scaring the pigeons away when the owl failed. Looking good, Adam!
A very typical sight. Even though Jacob was almost always ahead, he always waited at the corner until Mom said he could cross the street! Good job listening to your mom, Jacob and Cindy.
Beautiful street near the Woodbury home.Thanks for a fun time, Woodburys!!!!!

4 comments:
Nobody told me that Jacob and Grandma would be eating hard boiled eggs, or I would have totally been there! Dang good blogging, Suzy.
Nice flashbacks for me. Thanks.
Nice pics! When is las Vegas that green? Danielle must've learned to Photoshop in green everywhere on her fancy Mac!
I love that you took a picture of our ambitious to do list! That trip was super fun. And, I need to get these pictures. I realized I take like one hundredth of the amount of pictures Suzy takes!
Post a Comment