Spencer actually was the one to find and post this video (he just used my sign-in because he doesn't have permission to post on the blog). You'll have to ask him where he got it. Also, I can't believe Mom can't remember who the guy is that she "dated!"
7 comments:
See time stamp 2:47.
How did you find that, Kim? And who is that guy claiming to have dated Mom?
I wonder who the guy is too... ?
HA! They all want the credit of having dated Mom.
You're in a time capsule!!! What cool parents we have. And how many "beaus" did Mom have that she didn't even know about!
That is hilarious. I hope Dad took some of those "passion" pills while dating mom...
Spencer actually was the one to find and post this video (he just used my sign-in because he doesn't have permission to post on the blog). You'll have to ask him where he got it. Also, I can't believe Mom can't remember who the guy is that she "dated!"
Post a Comment