Thursday, July 15, 2010

Car kids

Has anyone else noticed that Danielle and Adam have amazing car kids? 
All the better for us to get more frequent visits from them!
(Even Mom's amazing photography skills couldn't make my kids look happy, much less angelic, in the car!)

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow, has anyone noticed that Mom is a great photographer?! I think I will put all three of those pictures on my sidebar! (PS. If the pictures had been taken at the end of the trip, they might not look so angelic.)

Linda said...

They're all adorable. Hopefully they perform in your upcoming trip as well as they photograph!

Ashley said...

I think being a good "car kid" runs in the Woodbury family. James has always been so dang good in the car. You know, us Woodbury's like to sit and contemplate the complexities of the universe :)

Becca said...

No kidding, that's why the parents don't look like they want to die either! (like we do after a 1/2 hour trip)

krista said...

I guess we will add to your to do list a monthly visit to Mesa since your kids are so good...