Monday, January 18, 2010

Siting of the elusive mystery baby


Anyone seen the baby? Well, I guess we should all just play the piano as loud as we can (although Jacob has been known to pull the cover on your hands if he wants you to stop).


Aha! The baby has emerged. Our first siting! And she is not happy because, where's the milk???



Aw, forget the milk. Cindy and Amy want to go to the park--baby or no baby. As long as someone brings along a sippee cup.


Amy struck the jackpot. She is actually trying to climb into the crib with little Rebecca so she can kiss the baby's head.



Can you blame Amy for wanting to kiss that cute little munchkin?

4 comments:

janel said...

Thanks for the pictures, Krista! It looks like Amy is almost Cindy's size. Or weight at least.

Becca said...

So fun! Why do you get to
1--be where it's above 10 degrees
2--see the little becca button
3--have fun without me?

Danielle said...

Okay, I am guilty of not ever posting pictures of the little Becca button. (HA, funniest nickname ever!) We miss Amy and Krista. And I'll work on posting my own pictures someday...

Linda said...

I loved the one at the piano...it brings back a bunch of memories! ...and Rebecca is getting so big and adorable!