Thanks for the fun socks, Grandma!

And thanks for cutting Sage's hair, Grandma. Here is the BEFORE shot: (I hope I remember to take this down before Sage is 16 and her high school friends find this.)

Thanks to Rich for his little gift. Try explaining to a 5-year-old what "Maybe I'm not the hero. Maybe I'm the bad guy" means.

Sage's Christmas gift to me: spice labels. I LOVE it.

Sage has been designing costumes and inventing things this past month. Here is her adorable mermaid costume. (You should have seen the swords and shields she made for herself and Eliza to use when they dance to the Nutcracker Suite...particularly the mice/nutcracker fight song.)
Cheetos were Lily's favorite thing on Christmas. She kept drifting back to the kitchen to get at this stash. Who needs gifts when you just have unlimited access to Cheetos?
I was pretty proud of this sign that I put up after the kids went to bed on Christmas Eve. I knew Dad would have approved. And, for the record, Sage came in at "seven zero zero" to wake us up.

This picture of Eliza being a "mermaid" made me think of the time Mark bought Becca a pair of Notre Dame pants that were just a size or two (or three) too big.


"But my socks are getting wet...but they're wet." (I wish I had a pic of Suzy bobbing for apples and socks.)



5 comments:
What fun photos! Just think of all the fun memories you're making.
I love it. So many funny things to comment on. Bucky, for example. or the cutie little spices labels. And ah me, Liza with two legs in one hole. What funny chillens you have. P.s. Mom nice job on the snip snip.
Why did Rich give that to Sage?! I love Sage's spice labels and mermaid costume, and I LOVE that pic of Liza, then Becca in the Notre Dame pics! And cheeto Lily, a girl after my own heart! (Or are they Crunchitos?) These are the funniest pictures ever.
Wow, Sage looks so old in the pic of her new cut! And pretty! I think that picture of Edward is creepy, hopefully they don't have it up in their room. Also another favorite of mine is the Notre Dame pants--can you see anything else with that huge glare shining off my retainers? :)
I love little Bucky.
Bucky takes the cake. :)
Post a Comment