Sunday, November 29, 2009

He was still hungry

While Becca went running one day in Vegas, Mom and I fed him some food. And he kept eating and eating! Or, in other words, "he was still hungry."


On Monday he ate one can of peanuts, but he was still hungry.

On Tuesday he ate two carrots. But he was still hungry.

On Wednesday he ate three string cheeses. But he was still hungry.

On Thursday he ate four apples. But he was still hungry.

On Friday he ate five chocolate cupcakes. But he was still hungry.
On Saturday he didn't fit into his Halloween costume! But he was still cute.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Bomb cute!

Linda said...

Careful, he might challenge the legendary fat little child named keith--even though those legendary memories were only verified by Grandma Wilson so who knows for sure...

Bad Dad

Tittel Tribune said...

Adorable! But he is wearing the same outfit every day for a week? JK! You guys are pretty fun!

Danielle said...

Ha ha!!!! The question is, what happened after he ate from the giant peanut can? (Maybe that was a different caterpillar.)

krista said...

And then he turned into a beautiful butterfly...

Becca said...

ha!!! and I am still laughing. :) Thanks for not leaving him to topple over onto an unsuspecting peanut can...

Kimberly said...

Ha! I was going to say, Becca, that at least he handled the peanut can better than Jacob did!

Also, I think another common thread (based on the pictures) is that he was still drooling.