Monday, November 2, 2009

Early Halloween

Becca, Mom and I spent the week before Halloween in Vegas and Arizona, but that didn't stop us from having a Halloween pre-show.

Here's Lily dressed up as Eve.


Micah dressed up as a girl. For five seconds. And it was obvious he didn't like it.


He liked being a pea more. Even though he was BUSTING out of it before he even got all the way in it.


Here's Eliza dressed up in her birthday suit. Or maybe pretending to be a Vegas showgirl.


Maybe Sage should have dressed up as a Photographer for Halloween, because although you can't tell it from this picture she took of herself...

She, surprisingly enough, captured this cute one of Jacob.


Look at Danielle dressed up as a pregnant woman. Ha. What a silly costume. Everyone knows taping a basketball to the stomach of a skinny lady doesn't make a pregnant woman.


Here's Cindy pretending to be a TV junkie. A very near-sighted TV junkie.


Here's Grandma, doing what she does best--being the "Favorite Grandma"


And here's Amy in one of the three pictures I took in Arizona. Costume-less, but cute anyway.


On our LONG car ride home from Arizona, Grandma spent the last hour and a half distracting Sage and Eliza with an elaborate story about them designing bird costumes for Halloween. Eliza decided that she had to have a bird costume for real. And once Sage saw Eliza's costume, she jumped on the fowl bandwagon. (We just didn't have any purple feathers so we taped my feather boa to her hoodie. One hour before trick-or-treating. Just in case you're wondering.)

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Krista had to be the one who did Micah as a girl. Nice Vegas showgirl in our flowerbed!! And nice handiwork on the bird costumes. I am impressed! And with the last minute feather boa- I couldn't even tell. I don't know what I'll do when I actually have to come up with a costume.

Linda said...

So fun to see the recaps . . . and the updates. What a bunch of cuties!

Becca said...

I love it! All except the part about my son being a cross dresser. I, for the record, was gone when the evil bryce and janel got a hold of my child.
cute costumes and kiddies!

Kimberly said...

My favorite was Eliza as Eve! (Although, Micah as a girl was pretty dang hilarious too!)

krista said...

So it appears that Liza is a stripper and Micah is a she-man. And Janel is one creative costume designer and blog publisher. We loved having you guys come. When's the next trip???